BEFORE Selling Your House for Cash
It’s imperative to be informed of house buying companies that do not actually purchase houses. As strange as this may sound, the overwhelming majority of house buying companies have little to zero capital. These type of companies are most often attempting to contract your property with the intent of selling or assigning that contract to a higher bidder for a profit.
In contrast, HouseBridge™ is fully capitalized with an A+ BBB rating, leveraging expertise from over 18 years of leadership in the industry. With a proven history of providing personalized support and solutions to property owners, we have successfully purchased hundreds of houses, in any condition and situation, in the greater Houston area and its surrounding counties. Talk to one of our team members about your specific situation today.
Ask These Questions to Any Potential Home Buyer
1. Are You Actually Going to Purchase My Property OR Do You Plan to Assign My Contract to Another Buyer for Profit?
2. Are you prepared to give me a minimum of $5,000 towards a Non-refundable earnest money deposit?
(If not, this home buyer most likely has NO intention of buying your property)
3. Will I Be Signing a Contract Approved by the State of Texas?
(Only Sign a Texas Promulgated Sales Contract)
4. Will you close the sale of my property at a state licensed title company?
5. Are you going to lower your offer price if I can’t complete the needed repairs or pay for commissions and closing costs?
(HouseBridge™ never requires a property owner to complete repairs, pay closing costs, or pay any commissions.)
Additional Tips & Points to Keep in Mind
Don’t waste your time with home buyers that have little to no capital. We will provide you with an offer and contract, along with a non-refundable $5,000.00 deposit, within 1 day. Our typical closing occurs 3-5 days later. Extended closing options available if needed. Ask other house buyers if they are willing to do the same.